Thursday, November 14, 2013

'Maleficent' Teaser Trailer




Yes, yes, I know I'm a bit tardy on this subject, and I apologize. But, here's the link to the teaser trailer for Disney's Maleficent. 

---------> Click Here for Teaser Trailer <---------

I watched the trailer yesterday (that's when it  was released), and I immediately fell in love with it!! I'm definitely intrigued and I can all ready tell that Angelina Jolie is perfect for the part! The costume design for her character looks fabulous as well! What really gave me the chills was her laughter at the end of the trailer! It sounded very similar to cartoon version of Maleficent in Disney's Sleeping Beauty

So far, I'm very impressed with the CGI, fairies/pixies, the landscapes, and of course, the CGI  for the giant thorn bushes emerging from the ground! I'm very pumped up and I have high expectations for this live-action film! 

How do you feel about? Do you believe this will be a success for Disney? Was Angelina a good choice for the part of  Maleficent? Does the teaser trailer engage you at all? 



No comments:

Post a Comment