Friday, May 2, 2014

'Girl Meets World' Trailer


Yes, the moment most of us '90 kids have been waiting for: The trailer for Disney Channel's new series called Girl Meets World. The show revolves around Riley, the daughter of two characters we've known and loved in Boy Meets World, Cory and Topanga, who will go through different experiences and adventures growing up in this world we call 'life'.

The trailer is on Screen Rant along with other info about the show

When news first hit about Girl Meets World, I must admit, I was a bit excited to see Cory and Topanga come back even though I knew the show's main focus was their daughter. After watching the trailer, I was happy to see Cory and Topanga and Riley looks like she has a lot of Cory's personality and would be good for this younger generation. However, I didn't feel as excited about the trailer as I thought I would be. My first impression is that Disney really pushed this and tried too hard to make this work and I agree with Screen Rant when they state that "the show looks to very much have the same kind of squeaky-clean temperament and formulaic design that most original Disney Channel television shows have nowadays." Do you agree?
However, I will watch a few episodes of the show itself to give my full opinion. The show is set to premiere on June 27th, 2014 at 9:45 p.m. ET.

For all of you 90's kids out there, what was your first impression about the trailer for Girl Meets World? Does it look interesting? Do you think it will be successful for the children today? Will it be successful for you, being a fan of Boy Meets World? Please! Share your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment