Friday, May 23, 2014

'Big Hero 6' Teaser Trailer is FINALLY here!!

Well, Well, well....Look what we have here, folks. Another TEASER trailer from Disney! They must enjoy torturing us with excitement! 



I was discussing this trailer with one of my friends and she says she hates it when Disney or any other movie company puts out a teaser trailer with a clip that's not even in the movie. Some of you may feel this way...and some of you probably don't. I, personally, don't agree because, once again, this is just a TEASER trailer. It teases. It's supposed to make you want more. It makes you grow curious. Geez!! 

Anyways, I actually enjoyed this teaser trailer because it made me laugh. I laughed more at this teaser than the one they had for Frozen. My only question/concern is...

Why didn't they put Marvel's name in the trailer?

Big Hero 6 is an adaption of the Marvel comic, and in the trailer it only mentions "The Creators of Frozen and Wreck-it-Ralph". Hmmm....why is that? If you know the reason why, feel free to explain it. It would be so helpful! Thank you!



But, enjoy the trailer! It's cute!! Let me know your opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment