Thursday, May 15, 2014

'Cinderella' Live-Action TEASER trailer



Back in August of 2013, I blogged about Disney's new Live-Action film of Cinderella, starring Lily James as Cinderella, Cate Blanchett (my favorite actress) as the Stepmother, and other stars such as Richard Madden, Helena Bonham Carter, and more.

Okay, so, keep in mind that this is only a TEASER trailer!!! You're most likely not going to get the full on details of what this is going to be about (although, we do have an idea, since we know the original story). It's not as detailed as the teaser trailer they had for Disney's Maleficent, and doesn't use any type of iconography. It's just the simple yet dazzling glass slipper that lets us know that it involves Cinderella. So, if you expect any more than that, then I'm afraid that your expectations are shattered for the time being. I do believe that this teaser does a great job of engaging the audiences to make us want more. Heck, I'm absolutely thrilled!! I can't wait until the official trailer is release.

So, take a look for yourself down below, and let me know what you all think of this teaser trailer. If you didn't like it, how would you have filmed a Teaser trailer for this movie?




No comments:

Post a Comment