Monday, January 27, 2014

"Once Upon A Dream" by Lana Del Rey




Hello, Disney fans, Lana Del Rey Fans, Sleeping Beauty fans, Angelina Jolie fans, and Maleficent fans! This morning I found out that artist, Lana Del Rey, sung the famous song from Disney's Sleeping Beauty called "Once Upon A Dream". If you haven't listened to it yet, you can find it in the newest and official trailer for Disney's Maleficent down below OR if you're restraining yourself to watch anymore trailers for the movie then just CLICK HERE to listen.




I love Lana Del Rey's songs and her beautiful voice. The decision of having her sing "Once Upon A Dream" was a splendid one. The tone of the song combined with her voice makes it beautiful and yet haunting which goes superbly well with the trailer for Maleficent. You get both of a mystic and eerie feeling of the song and every time I listen to the enchantment during the trailer, my heart races and the way Angelina Jolie smiles so viscously, gives me the chills! I was going to stay away from watching more trailers for this movie, but when I heard about Lana Del Rey, I just had to watch this! It doesn't give away anything, though it shows more of the action that pulls you in wanting more. Your welcome!

If you're like me and fell in love with this version of "Once Upon A Dream" and want to download it now, you can get it for free at Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment