Wednesday, January 22, 2014

'Frozen's' Extra Reprise Song made by Fans.



****WARNING! FROZEN SPOILERS BELOW!****

*

*

So, today, I was browsing the internet, searching all-things-Frozen. And I came upon  Musical Catbug (tumblr) and the user, phananigans, suggested that a reprise for the song "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman" was truly needed, and so he wrote the lyrics:

"Yes I wanna build a snowman…
I’m sorry that it took so long…
I didn’t know I needed you…I really do…
and now you’re gone…
please…just ask me once more…
just one more time…I promise I’ll open the door
…yes I wanna build a snowman…”
I became fascinated with the lyrics and so started searching to see if anyone picked this up and actually did a recording for this reprise that phanigans had written. Too bad, I can't sing, or else I would have sung it. Anyways, I came upon tumblr user, scarlet-glow, and she did a recording for it. You can find it on her tumblr or on YouTube:

Wow...breathtaking, isn't it? The song fit so perfectly with the scene! I saw this film twice and I'm crying again! 

All I have to say is bravo to both phananigans and scarlet-glow! Phananigans did a great job writing the lyrics and scarlet-glow sung it amazingly! Great work, Frozen fans! Someone call Disney ASAP and add this to the movie when it comes out on DVD!! I can wait a little longer for the DVD release if that's what it takes to add this song on there! I'm all ready singing this reprise in my head! 



No comments:

Post a Comment