Sunday, August 18, 2013

'The Little Mermaid' 3D NOT CANCELLED!!


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, mermaids and mermen, I was extremely excited when I got mail from the El Captain Theatre today!! Why? Because they'll be showing The Little Mermaid in 3D from September 20th - Oct13th (2013)!! The Little Mermaid  3D was, cancelled at first due to the fact that Disney was making less money with each re-released Disney movie. 
I had became such a 'poor unfortunate soul' when I heard about it the cancellation, but now, life just got better under the sea in 3D! If you live in California, then come on over to the El Capitan Theatre to swim and sing along! After  the movie, Ariel will be live on stage!! So bring the kids if you have any! If  you don't live in California, then check the internet and see if it's playing at a theater near you!! 

Are you excited for The Little Mermaid  in 3D? Which other Disney movie would you love to see in 3D? I honestly would love to see Aladdin! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ethan, I've been doing my research online and I couldn't find anything stating that it will be re-released in all movie theaters. I'm only seeing The El Capitan Theatre.

      Delete